“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, it includes your name, billing and shipping addresses, telephone numbers, fax number, email address, credit card information, login and user ID.
How We Collect Personal Information
Information is obtained directly from the customer and through seminars, surveys, tradeshows, contests, registrations, and evaluations.
How we may use the personal information you provide.
- Business Operation:
- Complete your purchase transactions
- Track your order
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- Provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- Business Development:
- Analyze and manage our businesses, market research, audits
- Develop new products
- Improve our services and products
- Identify usage trends
- Determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- Tailor the website experience and content based on your past activities
- Gauge customer satisfaction and provide customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues)
- As necessary or appropriate:
- In compliance with legal process
- In response to requests from public and government authorities
- To enforce our terms and conditions
- To protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
We will never share your personal information with third parties without your consent except when legally required to do so.
If an individual refuses to consent to the collection or use of his or her personal information, Orthodontic Essentials may be unable to provide the product and/or service requested. You may withdraw consent upon reasonable notice.
We endeavour to keep our system secure. Orthodontic Essentials will take appropriate measures to ensure that personal information you have supplied is stored securely, whether in electronic form or otherwise. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, Orthodontic Essentials cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of this information, whether recorded on paper or electronically.
Retention of Personal Information
We keep your personal information only as long as it is required for the reasons it was collected, or as required by law.
Accessing Your Personal Information
An individual has the right to access his or her personal information, subject to any legal restrictions, which we will endeavour to provide by request within a reasonable time. If there are reasons why access is denied, the individual will be advised of those reasons in writing.