The flattest lingual bracket in the world
The 2D® Lingual brackets from FORESTADENT are so flat that patients hardly feel them in their mouths. With a total height of only 1.3 to 1.65 mm and thanks to their strong rounded design, they are the number one brackets in terms of patient comfort. The ease of use of the brackets is also unmatched, which makes them the ideal lingual treatment technique for new patients. The self-ligating 2D® Lingual brackets have a vertical slot for fast and easy archwire insertion and changing from the occlusal aspect. The special design of the clips also ensures optimal rotation, angulation and vertical control. Another great advantage is that no lab is required, which allows patients and practitioners to immediately start with the treatment. 2D® Lingual brackets are available in numerous variants – a suitable bracket design for any situation.
- Highest patient comfort thanks to extremely low heights and optimally rounded hooks
- Ideal for new patients thanks to easy handling
- No delays, as the bracket can be bonded without a lab being required
- The special design of the clips ensures the optimal rotation, angulation and vertical control
- Rapid treatment progress through excellent biomechanics, as the bracket can be bonded close to the centre of resistance
- Suitable design for any treatment situation, with twelve different variants available