In contrast to many ceramic brackets, whose surface is conspicuous due to hard light reflection, GLAM brackets produce a matt shimmer and are extremely discreet.The one-piece conventionally ligatable ceramic bracket is manufactured from a poly-crystalline, distortion-free ceramic, and is particularly inconspicuous.
In addition, they adapt perfectly to the natural shade of any tooth due to their excellent translucency, making them virtually imperceptible. And GLAM can do even more: Thanks to the rounded slot edges, the brackets have low frictions values and protect the surfaces of the tooth-coloured archwires. For an aesthetically perfect treatment from beginning to end.
- Absolutely inconspicuous in the mouth
- Made from colourless ceramic with high translucence and a matt, non-reflecting surface
- Shorter treatment times thanks to low friction values
- Gentle on tooth-coloured archwires thanks to the rounded slot edges
- One-piece production ensures extreme functionality without loss of torque
- Safe and splinter-free removal