Opalustre is a 6.6% hydrochloric acid slurry that contains silicon carbide microparticles. This combination provides chemical stain removal along with gentle mechanical abrasion.
OpalCups latch-type bristle polishing cups are used with the Opalustre for micropolishing the newly treated enamel surface. Both types of OpalCups are autoclavable through a limited number of cycles.
- One-appointment results
- Removes unsightly enamel decalcification defects with are less than 0.2mm in depth
- Ideal for superficial white and brown dysmineralization due to enamel mottling from fluorosis
- Provides minimally invasive treatment for fluorosis
- Hydrochloric acid aids in chemical stain removal
- Silicon carbide microparticles provide gentle mechanical abrasion
- Less than 0.2mm enamel removal
- Comes in a direct delivery for an easy and mess-free technique
- Distinct purple colour for accurate placement and control
- Autoclavable OpalCups minimize splatter
- Unique offering is a “practice building” product
- Opalustre is gluten free and kosher certified
Click to download: MSDS