Specially designed for provisional matrix fabrication.
- Very best matrix material for veneer temporaries
- Ideal for single or multiple restoration cases in either anterior or posterior regions
- Unique 30 second cure time
- Water clear to provide excellent visibility throughout the fabrication process
- Allows visual verification of the right amount of provisional material and prevents voids or overfill situations that lead to more required chair time
- Excellent flow properties capture the most precise morphology
- Especially effective at creating defined margins and minimizing flash
When used with a Clinician’s Choice clear, non perforated impression tray, you have a matrix with a window effect for the ultimate in clarity. No other material is better for the occlusal matrix technique for direct posterior composite restorations.