Surest step toward consistently accurate impressions:
- Unique 3rd generation chemistry
- Independent working and set times reduce the overall procedure time
- Set time is always less than 3 minutes
- Faster intraoral set time helps prevent distortion – less opportunity for tray/material disruption when a patient swallows, or is in discomfort
- Excellent physical properties that aid in both the accuracy and predictability of the material’s performance
- High tear strength and dimensional stability
- 100% cure due to its unique grafted surfactant
What is 3rd Generation Chemistry?
Uncompromised Physical Properties. Unmatched Clinical Performance. Unparalleled Accuracy.
Found only in AFFINITY, this advanced chemistry features a hydroactive surfactant that is grafted to a branched resin. Previous generation materials have a surfactant, of course, but it is ungrafted, preventing a complete cure and compromising physical properties. The consistent distribution of resin throughout the material gives AFFINITY greater accuracy, and several other clear advantages over other materials:
- Enhanced hydrophilicity for excellent performance in the presence of moisture, especially with subgingival preparations.
- Matched fluid states between the tray and wash materials to better capture the preparation site.
- 100% cure, which translates to high tear strength and dimensional stability.
Technique Designed Viscosities
Whatever procedure you’re about to undertake on your next patient – a bite registration, an edentulous impression, any impression with a stock or custom, metal or plastic tray – there is an ideally designed AFFINITY viscosity that will consistently produce the accuracy you demand.