The Forestadent SARA® is a stationary telescopic appliance with exchangeable outer spring (3N/ 4N), which allows an effective therapy, independent of the patient’s cooperation, of Class II cases without the need for extraction or surgery.
- Universally applicable
- One version for all jaw sizes.
- Easy mesial insertion into the headgear tube
- Mounting of the device possible in only a few minutes
- Extraction or surgery, as well as the use of headgear, are not necessary
- Time-consuming and costly laboratory processes are not necessary
- The cooperation of the patient, e.g. with elastics, is not required
- Easily replaceable 3N respectively 4N spring and the 1 or 2 mm spacer rings.
- Fewer side effects like ex. lateral open bite or intrusion of the OK molars due to the horizontal force effect of SARA®
Click here to request the mini-clinic “Getting the Most from your Class II Corrector” (and earn 1 CE credit).
Notice how SARA lies horizontal to the occlusal plane which is more comfortable for the patient and reduces the unwanted intrusion of the molars.