The extra small tubes offer optimum patient comfort due to their minimal size. They are equipped with a small hook for attaching elastic chains or tension springs, allowing for a multitude of orthodontic treatment options.
- One-piece MIM buccal tube
- Stable, break-proof, smooth
- Tube has a distal offset of 4° in the upper jaw for better arch integration
- Flattened hook without mushroom head – space for elastics and instruments
- Buccal notch for archiwire placement
- Tube is placed with an occlusal offset as taught by Dr. McLaughlin to avoid gingival interference