Easy to use and always reliable – that is what distinguishes our Mini Sprint® brackets. The smaller, aesthetic alternative to FORESTADENT’s Sprint II® brackets. The occlusal gingival height has been reduced by 20% which ensures a significant increase in patient comfort. Despite the lower height, it is just as easy to use as the larger bracket and has the same mechanical advantages.
Mini Sprint® brackets feature deep tie wings for easy and secure double ligation and the use of elastic bands. Maintaining the mesio-distal dimension ensures identical rotation control. The bracket base is characterized by a geometry which fits perfectly to the natural contour of the tooth. Our patented hook-base ensures excellent hold.
- Aesthetically pleasing and comfortable to wear thanks to the significantly lower height
- Combines all mechanical features of larger brackets, despite its reduced sized
- Optimal rotation control due to unchanged mesio-distal dimension
- Easy handling of ligatures as well as elastics/elastic chains due to deep tie wings
- Optimal hold on the tooth due to contoured hook-base