If you wish to experience highest aesthetics, best comfort and easy handling, you should get to know the QuicKlear® III self-ligating ceramic bracket. The third generation of the proven active brackets has several new features that are crucial for comfort and handling. The QuicKlear® III is significantly flatter than its predecessor. In addition, body and slot edges of the translucent brackets have been considerably rounded for excellent intraoral comfort.
Also new is the wide, rectangular shape of the clip, which enables an improved transfer of forces as well as optimized control of rotation, angulation and torque. Due to the new clip shape, any notching of ligated arches is prevented from the start. In order to make the clip appear less reflective and less obtrusive in the mouth, the surface is now matt polished using a special manufacturing process. QuicKlear® III – the best choice for aesthetic, convenient and reliable treatment.
- Absolutely inconspicuous thanks to translucent ceramics and matted clips
- Perfect aesthetics – QuicKlear® III brackets are available from 5-5 for maxilla and mandible
- Ideal wearing comfort due to significantly lower bracket body with strongly rounded edges
- Reduced friction due to rounded slot edges
- Fewer clamping and notching through four rounded contact ribs in the slot
- Better power transfer and optimized rotation, angulation and torque control due to new, wider clip shape
- Optimised hold thanks to FORESTADENT’s anatomically curved, inverse hook base
- Easy handling through simple opening and closing of the clip
- Simplified, gingival opening of the interactive clip through catch function
- Faster application of special debonding pliers due to debonding bevels