A potassium nitrate fluoride formulation that’s indicated for sensitivity, particularly after tooth whitening, UltraEZ® is also ideal for treating patients suffering from toothbrush abrasion, thermal and chemical changes, and root exposure. Its sticky viscous gel means it stays in contact with the teeth for fast relief.
- Available in syringe packs for use with customized whitening trays
- Available in pre-filled disposable trays that adapt to fit virtually every arch, extending from 1st molar to 1st molar, nearly invisible
- Completely safe with no Glutaraldehyde
- Costs considerably less than other desensitizers
- Shelf Life: 36 months for syringes; 12 months for trays *Refrigerate if not used on a daily basis.
To use: patient centres the tray over the arch, applies light pressure only on the occlusal and incisal surfaces of the membrane, removes the delivery tray and wears the inner tray for 30 minutes per day until the pain subsides.