Join top-class lecturers online this Spring & Summer with Forestadent Free Webinar Series.
See the full schedule below, registration links will be updated accordingly. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- June 10 @ 8 am ET: Prof. Seong-Hun Kim – Integration of Roth and MBT for the new norm in the time of TSADs
REGISTRATION LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YXc8pTL2Rcul6_kjl7k7qA
- June 15: Dr. Philipp Gebhardt – Digitalization and 3D
REGISTRATION LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8BR0yTswS-GHxrHQXacx5Q
- June 17: Dr. Simon Graf – 3D Metal printed Appliances
REGISTRATION LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4_qho3tfTq-YzHeG5aGzRA
- June 22: Dr.Aleksandra Podoleshova – Achieving bioesthetic and function in everyday orthodontics
REGISTRATION LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7_DybG_uSjORB_T4IIGkQw
- May 11 @ 8 am ET: Jeta Kubati – Simple steps towards predictable outcomes
- May 13 @ 8 am ET: Hugo Trevisi – Double Arch – TD Wire – A new way of doing orthodontics.
Dr. Hugo Trevisi is the “T” behind the MBT prescription. While McLaughlin and Bennett developed the MB 5.0 prescription with Twin brackets, Trevisi kept on using self-ligating brackets, but also decided to join Forestadent. This is a very rare opportunity to get an idea of his Double Arch wire technique.
- May 18 @ 11 am ET: Rick McLaughlin – Forestadent MB 5.0 Case Reports
- May 20: Stefano Negrini – Designing Appliances: A daily 3D workflow in the orthodontic laboratory. (FOR TECHNICIANS AND ORTHODONTISTS)
- May 25: Aladin Sabbagh – The SARA Concept – advanced treatment & retention of non-compliance class II patients – 15:00 German time
- May 27 @ 8 am ET: Ravi Nanda – Non-Surgical Management of Openbites: Smart Mechanics and TADs
- June 3: Lars Christensen – Integrating MB 5.0 in my digital workflow
- June 5 at 11 am ET: Dr. Ron Roncone – The effective, efficient, exceptional orthodontic practice.
Dr. Ron Roncone focuses on efficient treatment with short treatment times and costs savings during treatment. He is the practitioner behind a PDS prescription and always gives some very exciting insights and tips.
- June 8 @ 8 am ET: Dr. John Bennett – Welcome to the Golden Era of Orthodontics